Our Leadership Philosophy
Be a world class, unique, globally recognized leader in science, technology, engineering, life science education and academics.
In support of the vision and mission of the Texas State Technical College Harlingen community, we strive to reach these ideals by creating and maintaining:
- stakeholder commitment and enthusiasm for education.
- a culture dedicated to integrity, morale, teamwork and service.
- success for all stakeholders.
We place a priority on beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors that promulgate the highest standards of excellence.
WE VALUE OUR STUDENTS
We are a partner with our students in providing high quality education by:
- supplying them with relevant programs in the current career environment.
- preparing them for lifelong learning.
- establishing reliability and trust with our students to ensure mutually beneficial long-term relationships.
WE PRIZE OUR FACULTY AND STAFF
We seek to provide an environment of professional development that encourages job enthusiasm, safety, and effective teamwork through:
- clear communication.
- involvement of all members of our TSTC team in our efforts.
- professionalism and pride in our work, actions, and appearance.
WE EMBRACE OUR EMPLOYERS
We seek to form strategic relationships with employers to create a commitment to continuous improvement in quality and in recognition of the value of intellectual capital.
WE APPRECIATE OUR BENEFACTORS
Our benefactors are integral to the success of the TSTC community and are an invaluable resource.
WE PROMOTE TECHNOLOGY
We are a science and technology leader in education and therefore committed to maintain state-of-the-art processes, systems, and equipment in our dedication to excellence.
WE ACHIEVE SUCCESS
We recognize that sustained success is necessary for the benefit of all our stakeholders. We nurture our students, employers, benefactors, faculty, and staff to reflect our investment we make together in Texas State Technical College Harlingen.
TSTC Harlingen Organization Chart 2012